HELPING FOUNDERS RISE ABOVE OVERWHELM TO CREATE A CLEAR STRATEGY FOR SUCCESS.
WE OFFER FLEXIBLE SUPPORT WITH LAUNCHES, PROJECTS, RESEARCH, PLANNING AND THE DAY-TO-DAY RUNNING OF YOUR BUSINESS.
December 15, 2017
Now we’ve hit peak December it’s tricky to find a balance and carve out time to pause, even for ten minutes, and do something entirely for yourself.
The most wonderful time of the year can also be the most hectic. Christmas shopping, hosting and preparing food and juggling work with family commitments and social engagements can feel like a commotion.
Having “white space” in your day for your mind is important and things that help you switch off are really important. If you have a little time free at home, whilst driving, exercising or travelling - podcasts are perfect. They can be informative, thought provoking, relaxing and welcoming - there’s something really personal about listening to two people chat about their life.
Check out our top 10 podcasts below...
1. Ctrl Alt Delete - The brilliant Emma Gannon chats to a wide variety of interesting people about the internet, social media and having careers that span many different spheres.
2. The High Low - Dynamic duo Dolly Alderton and Pandora Sykes give great podcast with a mix of the trivial and political.
3. When Life Gives You Melons - TV and radio presenter of the moment Maya Jama and her guests talk everything from careers to bad dates.
4. Badass Women’s Hour - Harriet Minter, Natalie Campbell and Emma Sexton are three women with one hour and a whole lot of badass.
5. Happy Mum, Happy Baby - Giovanna Fletcher chats warmly and frankly about parenthood. Guests such as Emma Willis and Fearne Cotton really open up and you feel like you come away having learnt about a different side to them.
6. Girl Boss Radio- Nasty Gal founder Sophia Amoruso interviews boundary-pushing women who've made their mark.
7. TED Talks Daily - TED Talks on the go; expand your mind with thought-provoking ideas on every subject imaginable.
8. Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations. Perfect for deeper thinking and soul searching - she goes a level deeper in her interviews with her guests and asks what is the true meaning.
We would love to hear your favourites too! Please get in touch with your recommendations...
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 17, 2020
July 08, 2020
May 11, 2020
Subscribe to our newsletter now to gain more mental clarity and focus, become better at looking after yourself and managing your time, along with lots of practical tips to launch and grow your business.